Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Giuseppe's Lunchtime Pizza Buffet

Not a review, since I didn't partake, but I had lunch today at Giuseppe's on Spencerport Road and got a look, and a photo, of their lunchtime buffet, which includes two kinds of pizza, meatballs, pasta, potatoes, chicken wings and salad. I like Giuseppe's pizza, but frankly, sometimes when I go out it's nice not to get pizza for a change. My fettucine was very good, accompanied by Giuseppe's excellent house-made bread. And Giuseppe's does more than just Italian - my friend was quite happy with his hot steak sub and fries.
The buffet featured a pepperoni pizza and a white pizza, which were quite thick. At $6.95 (if I'm not mistaken), it was a good deal, but I always eat too much at lunch buffets, and I was more than happy with my pasta. Anyway, here's a pic to give you an idea of what they offer.

Giuseppe’s, 40 Spencerport Rd. (Rt. 31), 14606, 426-3397
Takeout hours: Mon. - Thu. 9 a.m. - 9 p.m., Fri. &. Sat. 9 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sun. 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Dine-in hours: Mon. - Thu. 11 a.m. - 9 p.m., Fri. & Sat. 11 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sun. 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.

3 comments:

  1. I've had this, I'm more of a thin crust person, but it was still very good and a great value (like pretty much everything on the menu). Also, if you ever want something non-pizza, but delicious, try the Giuseppe Fries. They have shaved steak, cheese, and meat hot sauce on them = awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did sample my friend's (regular) fries and they were good. They had the skins on, which too often means soggy, but they were pretty crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is good idea. Haven't seen pizza bufet around here yet. And it looks like it's cheap :)

    ReplyDelete