Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I hope this isn't too irreverent, but if I were a Magus (I think that's the correct singular of "Magi"), and I saw pizza in the sky, I'd ride a long way on my camel to find it. And if I found a baby instead I'd be happy with that too.
I've got some draft posts in the works, but with Christmas coming up it may take a week or so. Until next time, I hope all my readers have a great Christmas, and I thank you again for following the blog. If you're traveling over the holidays, try to check out the local pizza, wherever you go, if you can. And if friends or family are coming to visit, introduce them to our local pizzerias, again, holiday schedule permitting. Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment: