Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Product: Dress Tiez


When you write a food blog, you get offers, from time to time, asking you if you'd like free samples of products to review. I got such an offer recently from Dress Tiez. I guess I didn't read the email that closely, so I was under the impression that it was some sort of necktie. But in fact it's a bib, albeit a very well made bib.
I don't think I can do this product much more justice than to quote this language from Dress Tiez's website:

DressTiez is a new and fashionable trend that is sweeping the nation. DressTiez is perfect for men & women on the go who care about their appearance & their clothes. DressTiez delivers the ultimate clothing protection that will have you feeling confident and secure even when eating the messiest foods...and it's machine washable! DressTiez is highly portable & fits neatly in your pocket.
Beautiful, fashionable and whimsical DressTiez help your shirt or blouse stay immaculate while you dine anywhere. Eat with the confidence that your clothes will remain perfectly clean while you indulge to your heart’s (and palate's) content.
Available in styles for every occasion, DressTiez are the perfect compliment for dinner parties, business lunches, birthdays and more. Make sure you’re covered wherever you go with DressTiez!

The photo is of me wearing my Dress Tiez (or is the singular "Tie"?). It certainly fulfills its purpose. This product would've saved me many a necktie in the past, had I been wearing it while eating spaghetti, pizza, or other sauce- or oil-laden dishes.
Whether it's fashionable, or perfect for dinner parties or business lunches, well, I'll leave that up to you. It was comfortable, easy to put on and take off, and they are available in a range of colors.

DressTiez are available from $29.99. Go to their website to order. At the moment they're running a special for The Game that Cannot Be Named (well, they name it, but I don't want to get in trouble with the NFL) for 20% off orders placed until 2/2/14. Get yours before next Sunday and you'll be able to snarf down a boatload of chicken wings without worry for your clothes, at least from the waist up.

No comments:

Post a Comment