Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Save 40% on Emtertaining Essentials at SurLaTable.com

(This is an advertisement for which I may receive a commission payment.)
Sur La Table logo
Sur la Table, which began in Seattle in 1972, offers cookware, dinnerware, cutlery, kitchen electrics, bakeware and more, for both home cooks and professional chefs. They have a fantastic array of high-quality products for sale, and I wouldn't be an affiliate of theirs if I thought otherwise.

Right now you can save up to 40% on entertaining essentials and enjoy free shipping on orders over $59. There are plenty of other deals to be had right now, like a KitchenAid Empire-Red Artisan Stand Mixer for just $319.95 (after a $30 mail-in rebate). I used to be a committed hand-kneader until I got my KitchenAid stand mixer. Now I wouldn't be without it. And that's a good price, believe me.

Other items on my wishlist include the set of 2 Oven-to-Table Stoneware Bakers and the Hard Anodized Saucepan with Straining Lid , each for just $39.96. Take a look around their website and if you're a dedicated home cook, you're sure to find something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment