Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Buitoni Coupon Winner

Using random.org, the winner of the Buitoni coupons is Laurie, who left comment #3 under the Buitoni post. Laurie, if you'll send me a name and mailing address, I'll pass that on to Buitoni and you will get the coupons directly from them in the mail. You can email me at rochesternypizzaguy@gmail.com.
I won't use your name or address for any other purposes or share it with anyone, but if you prefer, I can contact the Buitoni rep and see if you can send your name and address straight to her. Just let me know. Thanks to all who participated!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I can't wait until I receive the coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry David, no commercial comments.

    ReplyDelete