Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

And the Winner Is ...

Steph Chows! She got in under the wire, leaving the sixteenth and final comment, but after I numbered the comments 1-16, I went to random.org, which picked #16, so Steph is the winner of the 2 Ton Tony's gift certificate, good for one large 2-topping pizza. Steph, I will be emailing you to get a mailing address, and should be sending out your certificate next week.
Thanks to all who participated, and if you did not win, don't despair! I hope to make this at least a monthly event, with free pizza from various local pizzerias. And please don't get the idea from Steph's winning that the last person to leave a comment has an advantage - random.org "offers true random numbers" generated using "atmospheric noise," whatever that means. But from what I've read, it is truly random.

1 comment: