Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

More Free Pizza!

A few weeks ago, two happy blog readers walked away with free $25 gift cards for Perri's Pizza in Gates. A week from today, two more readers will do the same, only this time the gift cards are for the Perri's Greece location. It's at the intersection of Stone Road and Dewey, about halfway between Lake Ave. and 390.
As before, these gift cards are good for anything on Perri's menu, which runs way beyond pizza, to include wings, subs, steak sandwiches, chicken dinners, and more.
What's the catch? There is none. All you have to do is leave a comment at the end of this post, no later than Friday, April 20 at noon. I'll then pick two winners randomly, using random.org, and mail each winner a gift card.
Maybe you know the routine by now, but just a few reminders:
(1) I will need a way to identify you as the winner, and to get the cards to you. So an anonymous comment is not going to cut it - either your comment, or your user profile, has to include an email address, or you can email me with your email (or postal) address at rochesternypizzaguy@gmail.com.
(2) Leave as many comments as you like, but multiple comments will not increase your chances of winning.
(3) It's not required, but I'd like you to take a look at Perri's menu (check the links above) and tell me what you think you might like to order - a specialty pizza, perhaps? Or how about a fiestada?
Finally, remember that these cards are only valid at the Greece location. I'll be giving away two cards for the Canandaigua location at a future date.
Perri's Pizzeria, 524 Stone Road (at Dewey)
865-5050
Sun. - Thu. 10 a.m. - 10 p.m., Fri. & Sat. 10 a.m. - midnight

18 comments:

  1. I love me some buffalo chicken pizza! Mmm mmmmmmmmm. Goes great with Upstate beer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York style pizza. Or a cheesesteak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would probably go with a NY style pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. after the last contest i was so curious to try this place out so i got some wings and they were the bomb diggity! i got the cajun wings and the terriyaki wings...omg SO good...anyways i live in greece so i hope i win this time...i will definately be getting them terriyaki wings again...and a pizza

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a large buff chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know there was a Greece location. I've driven by the Gates location quite often as I live near Emerson and Glide and generally traverse down Lyell Avenue to get to either 390 North or South. I've meaning to try Perri's pizza, so I would be thrilled if I won! I work in Greece near the Mall, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I work in Greece, so I'd love to try it out. Mushrooms, onions, peppers, and sausage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get Perri's every now and then. I live in greece and really enjoy their city sweet chicken pizza. Its pretty much country sweet sauce. Their Perri's gold wings are really good too! Could definitely put the gift card to use! bfarnand41@yahoo.com or the google email will work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another for Buffalo Chicken pizza. But only if I win the gift card! soas12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most def. the buffalo chicken pizza, and a side of hot wings.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the buffalo chicken pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, buffalo chicken pizza sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm retiring from Kodak May 1st. This would be a great gift to give my coworkers! I've been to the Gates location and the slices are hugh-er than Mr. Fucillo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Turns out I do know where this place is since I grew up in Greece. This location has seen many different incarnations over the years; at one time it was a Mr. Shoes pizza (which I thought was horrible) and most recently a Chinese restaurant. If it's not too late to say so, I would order either one of their steak pizzas with onions and mushrooms, the chicken, bacon and cheddar pizza or the garlic 4 cheese; they all sound delicious to me.!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We recently moved from the eastside to Gates, and I've passed the Gates location many times. I'd love to check out the Greece location - willing to make any drive for good pizza! The Artichoke Spinach Pizza sounds good to me, and my husband is a wing connoisseur, so I'm sure he'd love to try those!
    hoh.christina at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yep ! Can I win this time ?

    ReplyDelete