Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

Our Winners Are ...

Pontillo's Pizzerias - Since 1947sschum and Paul Milhausen, who left comments here on March 25 at 3:20 and on March 28 at 11:12, respectively, have each won a $25 gift certificate to Pontillo's in Penfield. Congratulations to you both!

All I need from you now is your mailing address. Send it to me at rochesternypizzaguy@gmail.com and I'll get your certificate out to you ASAP.

Thanks to all who participated and thanks again to Jon and everyone at Pontillo's for making these available to readers of The Rochester NY Pizza Blog, and for making fine pizza, wings and more.

If you didn't win, don't despair. I'm working on a new interview and giveaway that I hope to have up next week. Stay tuned!

Pontillo's, 1811 Penfield Rd., Penfield

(585) 385-4848
Store Hours:
Mon-Thu 10AM-11PM
Fri-Sat 10AM-12AM
Sunday 12PM-10PM

No comments:

Post a Comment