Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Friday, October 17, 2014

Book Winner

Laurie, who left a comment here on October 7 at 6:29 p.m., has won a free copy of Pizza: A Slice of American History, by Liz Barrett. Congratulations Laurie! All I need from you is your mailing address, which you can send me at ROCPizzaGuy@gmail.com, and I'll get it out to you. 

If you didn't win, you can take a peek at the book's contents on Amazon. If you're into pizza even half as much as I am, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy, or at least add it to your Wish List.

Thanks to all who participated and to Liz Barrett for donating a copy of her book. Look for more giveaways in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Woo-Hoo! I can't wait until I receive it!

    ReplyDelete