Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bay Goodman move

As I was on my way to get a haircut at Rocky's (a/k/a Winton Hair Stylist) - which I highly recommend, by the way - I noticed that Bay Goodman Pizza has moved, again, this time to the corner of Browncroft and North Winton, where there was previously a sub shop, I believe. Bay Goodman's most recent past location a few blocks south promises the upcoming opening of "Winton Hots" or something along those lines. I think this would mark the third relocation for Bay Goodman.
I didn't check it out, since I stuck to my original plan of stopping by Captain Tony's on Winton and Humboldt. I'll post a review in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Capn Tony`s Blows!!! Bay goodman is the best pizza on the east side and in contention for greater Rochester`s best. Sincerely Chuckyarla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bay and Goodman's pizza is average at best. I went out of my way to try it and was not impressed. I'm not sure if their other location got them noticed but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way for this place. It's not bad pizza. Just not great.

    ReplyDelete