Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pizza Stop review in City newspaper

The current issue of the Rochester City Newspaper has a review of the Pizza Stop on State Street. City's James Leach declares the Pizza Stop "without a doubt, the best pizza in Rochester," and I don't disagree.
Coincidentally, I happened across the review while enjoying a slice in the Pizza Stop, on my first visit there in months. In a twist of irony, this blog, devoted to my love of pizza, has kept me away from my local favorite, since I've been going to other pizzerias instead, in order to post reviews here. But dozens of pizzerias later, I've found nothing better and had to go back to the Pizza Stop and get my fix. Not to worry, I'm going to continue my pizza odyssey, but if you love good pizza - especially New York-style pizza - get yourself over to the Pizza Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment