Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Recent pizza event in Webster

Pizza taste-offs are something I'd like to see more of around here, and I was informed by a reader of such an event held recently in Webster. In this one, 40-45 teens sampled donated cheese pizzas from Rocco's, Bassetti's, Mark's, and Marvin Mozzeroni's. Here are the winners:

Best Cheese:
1. Bassetti's
2. Marvin Mozzeroni

Best Sauce:
1. Bassetti's
2. Rocco's

Best Crust:
1. Rocco's
2. Mark's

Favorite Pizza:
1. Rocco's
2. Mark's

The winners will receive certificates to hang in their pizza parlors.

If you know of any upcoming pizza-related events in your town or neighhorhood, please let me know so I can pass it on. Just drop me a line at rochesternypizzaguy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment