Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Best of Rochester - Cast Your Ballot!

City Newspaper is doing their annual Best of Rochester survey. Of particular interest to readers of this blog might be the categories for Best Pizza Slice (#6), Best Specialty Pizza (#7) and Best Local Blog (#62).
I know my choice for best slice, but I'm keeping that to myself, although it shouldn't be hard to figure it out. Best specialty pizza is a tougher call; I have to think about that one. And best local blog, well ... I'll leave that up to you.
On that note, though, after The Rochester NY Pizza Blog won last year, I promised to try to get even better in the year ahead. I hope I've done that, but I would welcome your comments about how I can improve the blog. Is there anything you'd like to see changed? Anything you'd like to see more, or less of? More giveaways, maybe? Features on local pizzerias? Recipes? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment