Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Our Winners Are ...

Ragin' Ron and KillerOkapi! Each of you will be getting a $25 gift card good for any menu items at Perri's Pizza on Lyell Avenue in Gates. I don't think either of you have yet sent me your mailing address, so please send me an email at RochesterNYPizzaGuy@gmail.com, with your name and address, and I'll get them in the mail. I have your email addresses from your user profiles, so if I don't hear from you in a day or two I will send you an email.
As for the other participants, don't fret! I also have cards for Perri's locations in Greece and Canandaigua, and I may be able to offer coupons for their Brockport location, which is due to open soon. Look for those giveaways to begin in the near future.
Thanks to everybody who participated, to Perri's for their generous donation, and congratulations again to Ragin' Ron and KillerOkapi!

No comments:

Post a Comment