Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

The Winner Is ...

Sean, who left a comment on August 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM, is the winner of the $30 gift card to Joe's Brooklyn Pizza.
Just to explain, I assign a number to each comment, then enter the number of comments on random.org to choose a winner. Subsequent comments by the same person get ignored, so each person gets one number.
Sean, please email me at rochesternypizzaguy@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can get your card out to you.
Thanks to all for participating. This was the biggest response to date. I'll have more to come. If there's anyplace in particular you'd like me to hit up for a gift card giveaway, let me know in the comments section and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment