Rochester NY Pizza Blog Rochester restaurants LocalEats featured blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Pizza Stop Winner - and One More Chance to Enter

Craig Ephraim has won a $10 gift certificate to The Pizza Stop on State Street. Congratulations Craig!
I think this makes Craig my first three-time winner. But as he hasn't won since December 2013, he's eligible (I have started to impose a 30-day cutoff). As a reminder, winners are picked using random.org, by assigning a number to each comment. So there's no favoritism at work, although Craig is, I think, one of my longest-standing readers. So it obviously pays to keep up with the blog!
Craig, I believe I have your mailing address from last time, so unless it's changed in the past few months, no need to contact me.
The good news for everybody else is that I've got one more $10 gift certificate to give away for The Pizza Stop. If you've already entered, you don't need to do a thing. If not, leave a comment after the original blog post - click here to get to that post. And this time I guarantee that Craig won't win. If you've won in the past 30 days, please don't enter. I do check, so I'd ignore your entry anyway.
The winner will be announced one week from today, Friday, May 23. The winner will be announced here, on my Facebook page, and via Twitter.

1 comment: